chase adventures meaning

 chase adventures meaning

I don’t need all the fancy stuff to know that you love to give me, not ever.
While those are very nice gestures given in the spirit of love, they don’t mean anything if there’s not the feelings that matter behind them.
I want more than average or ordinary love, I want to set my heart and soul on fire.
I want the kisses that seemingly last forever and make my toes curl.
I need the butterflies when you touch me and the sparkle when you look at me.
Give me all the things that many will never really feel because they’ve settled or never held out for the kind of things that change your life..
Passionate love, soulful desire, complete fulfillment- to name but a few.
I want to chase adventures with you by my side, going nowhere and talking about everything.
I crave those all night talks and hours spent curled up in your arms as we fall asleep together.
I yearn for the magic of the moments in a lifetime filled with love, when the future is limitless and our hearts almost explode with feelings.
But most importantly, I want to grow old with you, make the memories that we will never forget and always, always, always..

0 Comments

Previous Post Next Post