Never claimed (preetsinghsr)

I told you when we met I was a handful and I know you thought you could handle it, but now I’m not so sure.

I always said I wasn’t an easy one to love, but I also said that I was worth the effort.



Yeah, I’m a complete mess most days, running out the door doing my makeup and in a tizzy a good bit of the time, 

But that’s just part of my unpredictable charm.

I never claimed to have it all figured out, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you with all my heart.

I always love hard when there’s love to be had, that’s probably one of the best things about me..

I love deeply, honestly and passionately.

But there’s a lot of beautiful disaster that comes with my big heart..

But it’s never on purpose.

I know you don’t understand me a lot of the times, and truthfully, I don’t get me sometimes, either.

But that’s just part of my fun personality:

Unpredictable, loving and always awesome.

What more could you ask for?

Yes, I still cry randomly in the car when I get stressed out and I say “fine” when I’m anything but okay, I can’t deny I have my moments..

But I deserve someone who can fight for me, stand beside me through the hard times, and hold my hand when things are tough.

I’m not going to pretend I’m a walk in the park, because I’m not.

But I’m loyal, I’m real and I’m always there for you when you need me. 

I’ll never give up on us and I’m loyal to a fault, but it takes both of us to make this work.

So, I guess you have a choice to make because I’ve made my feelings known for some time.

If you don’t have what it takes to love me the way I deserve, do us both a favor and let’s part ways amicably.

We both deserve to be happy, and if you’re going to keep giving up on us, then I’m better off alone..

At least I know what to expect when I’m depending on myself.

I don’t need to be saved, fixed or completed.

I just need to be loved, appreciated and respected...

So, if you’re down for that, let’s keep building a future and chase our dreams.

If not, let me go.

Either way, I’ll be just fine..

I always am.

I may be difficult, but I’m also strong.

And this, too, shall pass.

Tomorrow is another day and another hope..

It’s just whether or not you’ll be a part of it.

Can you stand the rain?

@preetsinghsr 


0 Comments

Previous Post Next Post